What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that, the sites visited by the user, send to their terminals. Cookies are stored in the terminals (such as computers, tablets, mobile phones and in any device used to browse the Internet) and they are retransmitted to the reference sites the next visit by the same user.
You can choose which cookies to accept and continue, or you can set individual cookies up through the instructions below. There are several types of cookies, some of them to make the use of the Site
Cookies part of the Google Analytics service allow the owner to collect and process information relating to access to the site, the time spent by users and other data necessary to have a general overview of the use of the site.
The data processed through these cookies are made anonymous during the collection phase, this means that even if the user data is tracked, the Data Controller does not have the opportunity to univocally associate this information with a subject.
Obligation to consent to cookies
Technical cookies cannot be disabled by the user, as they are necessary for the correct use of the site, but, as their selves nature, they cannot collect personal data.
As regards instead the Google Analytics cookies, they can be excluded through browser settings, although, it should be remembered that. as operating on anonymous data, they are classified actually as technical cookies.
Permanence of cookies on users ‘computers
Cookies last as indicated by the expiration date (or as a specific action such as closing the browser) settled up at the time of installation.
Cookies can be:
In compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, namely:
The user can change its cookies agreement at any time by deleting them and returning to the website homepage.
The interested party can, at any time, exercise the rights recognized by the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and by the European Regulation n.2016 / 679 and, in particular, among the others the:
To exercise these rights, you can contact the owner at the following addresses:
If you already have given the agreement approval, but you want to change the permissions of cookies, you need to delete them through the browser, as indicated in this statement, otherwise those already installed will not be removed.
In particular, keep in mind that it is not possible in any way to control third-party cookies, therefore if you previously have given the agreement approval, it is necessary to proceed with the cancellation of cookies through the browser or by requesting the opt-out directly to third parties or via the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
To know more, you can visit the following web sites:
Procedure for disabling cookies
As previously mentioned, it is possible to block cookies directly from the internet browser
1. Run the browser Chrome
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry browser window
3. Select Settings
4. Click Show Advanced Settings
5. In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings” button
6. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
• Allow saving data locally
• Change the local data only until the browser is switched off
•Do not allow sites to set cookies
• Block the cookies of thirds parts and the data of the sites
• Manage exceptions for some websites
• Delete one or all cookies
1. Run the Mozilla Firefox browser;
2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation;
3. Select Options;
4. Select the Privacy panel;
5. Click Show Advanced Settings;
6. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button;
7. In the “Tracking” section you can change the following cookie settings:
• Ask sites not to make any tracking
• Notify sites availability to be tracked
• Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data.
From the “History” section you can:
1. Run the Internet Explorer browser
2. Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options
3. Click on the Privacy tab and, in the Settings section, change the slider according to the desired action for cookies:
• Block all cookies
• Allow all cookies
• Select the sites from which getting cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position as not blocking or allowing all cookies, then go on Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then press on Block or Allow.
1. Run the Safari browser
2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3. In the Block Cookies section, specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
4. To view which sites are enable to store cookies click on Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1. Run the iOS Safari Browser
2. Tap on Settings and then Safari
3. Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: “Never”, “Third party and advertisers” or “Always”
4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data
1. Run the Opera browser
2. Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
3. Select one of the following options:
• Accept all cookies
• Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies and those that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
• Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved.